INFORMATION PUBLISHED BY THE KARNATAKA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND DRAINAGE BOARD UNDER SECTION (4) (b) OF THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005.
THE DIRECTORY OF OFFICERS AND OFFICIALS OF KARNATAKA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND DRAINAGE BOARD, BANGALORE .
|Name of the officer||Designation||Office numbers|
|Dr. Ravishankar J||Managing Director ||080-41106503/
|Sri. B. Venkatesh||Secretary||080-41106519|
|Sri. S.M.RAMA PRASAD||Chief Account Officer||080-41106532/
|Sri. K. RAGHAVENDRA||Chief Engineer D&M||080-41106508/
|Sri. S.B. Siddanaik||Chief Engineer (Dharwad)||0836-2447090|
|Sri. K.V. SRIKESHAVA||Chief Engineer (Bengaluru)||080-41106504|
|Sri. S.N DINESH||Chief Engineer (Kalburgi)||08472-220817|
|Sri. K.P. Jayaramu||Chief Engineer (Mysore)||0821-2545894|
|Sri. D.L Raju||SGEE||0821-2545894|
|Sri. R. SURENDRA BABU||DCE|
|Sri. B.M Nagesh||DCE|
|Sri. G.M. NAGARAJU||DCE||080-41106541|
|Sri. M.R RAMCHANDRAIAH||DCE||0821-2545894|
|Sri S N Wallad||DCE||0836-2447090|
|Sri Basavaraj Alegaon||DCE||08472-220817|
|Sri. K. Hanumanthappa||EE||08194-234970|
|Sri. K.H. MANJUNATH||EE||080-41106548|
|Sri C.N Mahadev||EE||08232-224816|
|Sri. Nataraj J||EE||08172-268708|
|Sri. N M Prakash||EE||0836-2441472|
|Sir. S Kariyappa||EE(I/c)||0836-2213852|
|Sri. N. Prasanna Murthy||EE||0831-2472542|
|Sri. M.Yunus Basha||EE||08372-238783|
|Sri. Ashok Madyal||EE||08352-253641|
|Sri. Narayan Rao||EE||08482-230052|
|Sri K.S. Ranganath||EE||08182-220246|
|Sri. B N Venkatesh||EE||08152-220742|
|Sri. R V Patil||EE||08472-220815|
|Sri. Veeranna Gowda||EE||08392-267762|
|Sri. M.J. Amala Kumar||TA TO CE||080-41006542|
|Sri. K.Siddananjaiah||TA TO CE (M)||0821-2361346|
|K.N. Kusuma||TA TO CE (I/C)||080-41106514|
|G.Jayaram||T.A.to E.E.||08194- 234970|
|Sri. Babusab Y. Nadaf,||TA to EE||0821 2411463|
|Sri M.Madaiah||AEE, TA to EE|| 08232-224816
|K.N.Hemanthakumar||AEE, TA to EE||08172-250714|
|Sri Shamsuddin M||AEE, TA to EE||0824-2221257|
|Sri. A.I. Shirur||AEE (add I/c)||0831- 2438254|
|S. C. Marnal||AEE, TA to EE||08288-237788|
|Sri.M.B.Samsi||AEE, TA to EE||08372-238783,|
|Sheikh Meeran Moiuddin Patel||TA |
|H.A. prabhananwar||AEE, TA to EE||08482-230052|
|Pavithra||AEE, TA to CE(B)||080-41106540|
|J. PUTTAIAH||AEE (I/C)|
|Govinda.S||AEE, TA to MD||080-41106503|
|M. Chandrashekar||AEE||08162 - 201731|
|R.A Raghunathaiah Shetty||AEE||080-27255211|
|S.Parameshwarappa||AEE, TA to EE||08162 - 200209|
|Eranna||AEE||0816 - 2200209|
|A.R SHIVAKUMAR||AEE, TA to EE||08152 - 223403|
|Sri B C Ravindra||AEE||08153 - 277629|
|H. S. Srinivasa Reddy||AEE||08156 - 270859|
|Sri. Prasannakumar A.||AEE||08270-228340|
|Sri. K. Siddaraju||AEE||0821-2511432|
|Sri. D. Umesh Chandra,||AEE||0821-2411444|
|Javeed Pasha||AEE||08232-224816 / 08232-223950|
|M.P.RAICHUR||AEE, TA to EE||0836-2448680|
|Sri J. S. Salimath,||AEE, TA to CE||08472-220817|
|Sri. Basavaraj .K. Kademani||AEE||0836-2441472|
|Sri. P Suresh||AEE||0838-2225516|
|Sri Nagashetty Patil||AEE||0836-2213816|
|Meharwade S Y||AEE||0836-2213816|
|Sri R. K. Umesh||AEE||0836-2213846|
|S. B. Halannavar,||AEE|
|S. C. Marnal||AEE||0831-2472542|
|Shri. M. G. Rachanaikar,||AEE||08333-263270|
|Sri. Karisiddappa||AEE (I/C)||08372-236722|
|KMB Shivakumaraswamy||AEE (I/C)||08375-236591|
|Sri. J.B. Hosamani||AEE (I/C)||08351-260347|
|Sri . Dejjappa||AEE||08354-220277|
|Shri G.M.Thimmappa||AEE TA to EE||0836-2213816|
|Sri Syed Zaheer Ul Haq||AEE||08472-221809|
|Zaheer Ahmed||AEE (I/c)||08472-255650|
|SMM Patel||AEE (Ind/c)|
|Sri K Raju||AEE||08392-266091|
|B V Halappa||AEE||08532-234102|
The Board is an implementing body for water supply and Under Ground Drainage facilities
in 270 urban local bodies of the state except BBMP.
The Board is executing Water Supply & UGD Schemes obtaining financial assistance from State Government. As per Government Order UDD 204 UMS 95 dtd: 15-11-1996. The funding pattern is as follows
Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorization granted by it.
The Board executes the Water Supply and Under Ground Drainage Schemes and handed over to concerned local bodies for further maintenance
The Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board have been delegated to implement the Right to information Act 2005 of the Government of India.
GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
No: DPAR: 74Rt12005(Part-2)
Karnataka Government Secretariat
Dept.of Personnel &Administrative Reforms
Janaspandana cell, 3rd floor, podium block, V.V. Tower, Ambedkar road,
V.V. Tower , Bangalore, Dated: 11-10-2005
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1)and (2)of section 27 of the Right to information Act,2005 (Central Act No 22 of 2005),the Government of Karnataka hereby makes the following rules , namely:-
1.Title and commencement:-
(1)These rules may be called the Karnataka Right to Information Rules, 2005.
(2)They shall come into force with effect from the date of their publication in the official Gazette.
2.Defination:-In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires:-
(i)“Act” means the Right to Information Act,2005 (Central Act 22 of 2005);
(ii)“Section” means the Right to Information Act, 2005 (Central Act 22 of 2005)
3.Publication of certain other information etc; under section 4:-
(1)The information under section 4(4)shall be easily accessible to the public. It shall be indicated on the notice board by the Public Information Officer where these particular are available. Further the public authorities can adopt any of the method provided under the act for disseminating the information.
(2) The information so disseminated shall also contain the details of phone number, fax number etc. of the State Public Information Officers of the office in question.
(1)Any person desirous of obtaining information under sub-section of section 6 of the Act shall make an application in Form- A or in any other format as possible containing the particulars specified under the format to the State Public Information Officer or State Assistant Public Information Officer as the case may be along with an initial fee of Rs. 10 with his application. Every officer receiving request under the Act shall give an acknowledgement.
(2) (a) For providing information under sub section (1) of section 7, the fees for supplying the information shall be charged at Rs. 2/-for each page in respect of matters in A4 size paper.
(b) For providing information under subsection (1) of section 7, in the case of Maps, Plans, Reports, a Partial record or any Technical data or Sample or Models, a reasonable fee shall be fixed by the State Public Information Officer in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed.
(c) As regard inspection of records and documents, no fee for the first hour . For every subsequent half an hour or fraction there of , Rs.20/- shall be charged from persons making application with initial payment as prescribed under rule 4 (1) above. For infection of works a reasonable fee shall be fixed by the State Public Information Officer in each case depending upon the cost of labour and material required to be employed apart from initial fees as [rescribed under rule 4(1).
(3) For providing information under sub-section (5) of section 7, the fees for supllying information in Diskette or Floppy or C.D or in any other Electronic mode shall be RS.50/-.
(4) The fee shall be collected in the form of Indian postal order or D.D.or Banker Cheque or Pay order Drawn in favour of the State Public Information Officer or in cash or by remitting it to Treasury as per Karnataka Financial Code (KFC).
(5) A person claiming exemption under provide to sub-section (5)of section 7 shall produce a valid certificate issued by the concerned authority that he/she belong to the Below Poverty Line category.
5.Salary allowances and condition of service of officers and employees of the State information Commission:-
(1)The salary and allowances payable to the Officers and employees of State Information Commission shall be on par with other State Government employees of equivalent rank.
(2) The rules governing condition of service and disciplinary matter of the State Government Employees shall mutandis apply to the employees of State information commission subject to modification specified in schedule to these rules.
(3) The method of recruitment shall be in accordance with the provision under K.C.S.(General Recruitment) Rules, 1977 by Deputation of Government Servants of equivalent rank from any of the State Civil Services or Public Sector undertaking or by out sourcing:
Provided that the outsourcing shall be restricted to posts of cleaning, Housekeeping, Home Orderlies and Security Guards.
6.Appeal under sub-section (1)of section 19:-
(1) The Public Authority shall by notification specify the designation of the officer to whom the appeal under sub-section
(2) Every such appeal shall be accompanied by a copy of the order, if any appealed against, and it shall specify:-
(i) the name and address of the applicant and the particulars regarding the State Public Information Officer appealed against.
(ii) The date of receipt of order, if any, from the State Public Information Officer appealed against:
(iii) The grounds of appeal: and
(iv) The relief which applicant claims.
(3) The Appellate Authority under sub-section (1) of section 19 shall fix a day for hearing of the appeal. On the fixed for hearing the appeal or on further date to which, the may be adjourned, the Appellate Authority shall after hearing the parties pass such orders on the appeal as it deems fit.
7. Procedure in Appeal under sub-section (3) of section 19:- The
provisions of rule 6 shall mutatis-mutandis apply to an appeal preferred under-section
Class of posts
Authority empowered to Appoint
Authority empowered to impose penalties
Senior Stenos/Stenos/Senior Assistants/Assistants/Junior/Assistants/Drivers & Other Group C Posts
Secretary of the State Information Commission
Secretary of the State Information Commission
(ii) to (iva) of Rule
State Chief Information Commissioner